What will you be doing?
We’re working on a technology that allows mobile app developers to manage their live apps at runtime. Developers would be able to fix crashes, solve logical bugs, communicate with users at a granular level when an issue surfaces and do much more, all without having to update their app. Onboarding each client would mean signing up for millions of their customers. You’ll be responsible for development of Hansel’s scalable backend. You would also be part of the team in making decisions with respect to the product.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience working on technologies/softwares like DropWizard, Scala, Go, Python or Java
- Should have experience in scaling backend services (Having worked on AWS services would be a good plus point)
- Good understanding of components like RabbitMQ, Kafka
- Should have very good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Experience in optimizing application for low latency
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage/search solutions (HDFS, Hive, ElasticSearch etc)
Who are we?
We are a well funded startup in the mobile development space working out of our Bangalore office. Our aim is to allow developers to control their mobile app at runtime. You can find out more details about the product and company over here.
The core team comprises of folks from IIIT-IIM with experience in building products that cater to millions of users a day, for companies like Flipkart, Zynga, Rediff and Disney.
We also got featured on ProductHunt. You can check it out here.
We are one of the top Tech30 companies of Techsparks 2016.
What do you get?
For starters, you’ll get to work at massive scale. We’re serving around 120 millions requests per day.
You’ll get an opportunity to work with some of the sharpest minds in building a technology product from India, for the world. We are early stage, so there’s a lot of scope to define what you do at the firm.
If you are interested please drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can reach out to us at +91 99805 25270.